As a parent or caretaker you want the best for your child and as teachers, so do we.
We believe the best education results when Christ is at the center of all we do, the Bible is our foundation and students learn through a whole child approach––nurturing their growth spiritually, academically, physically and socially. Here are some ways students benefit from our Christ-centered education.
Every child benefits from:
Character development that supports the values you are teaching at home
Spiritual mentoring by teachers who live their Christian faith, as well as teaching Bible class
- The mental exercise of age-appropriate memorization of Bible passages
Developing wisdom through applying knowledge in practical ways as useful citizens in this world and the next
Expert teaching from fully-certified teachers with masters' degrees in education
Individualized instruction due to our low student-teacher ratio
Learning at their own pace without being singled out or feeling behind in our multi-grade classrooms
- Learning computer technology skills through a natural integration in our curriculum with computers in each classroom
- The physical safety of our fenced, gated, entry-controlled campus Click here to view our campus.
- The emotional safety of school where each child is known as an individual and mentored in their personal relationship with a loving God
- An increased ability to focus and learn based on daily physical exercise either on our enclosed grass playground, ball field and play structure, or in our gymnasium on rainy days.
Healthy, warm lunches available from our campus kitchen
- Practicing service to others during our monthly community service activities and annual dinner to honor military veterans
- Developing personal confidence through school performances and public events
- Interacting with students of different races, colors, national origins and religious affiliations.
We look forward to hearing from you and showing how your child can thrive and grow here.